Gun Trust USA™ customers may use our website to create their own NFA gun trust. At any time, they may request a discounted consultation from a lawyer if they need help.
If you are an attorney who wishes to offer Gun Trust USA™ customers discounted legal support, submit an application using the form below. Members of our ‘Ask a Lawyer’ program must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Currently licensed to practice law in one or more jurisdictions.
- No record of ethical complaints, charges, or violations or professional discipline.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Experience in estate planning and revocable trusts.
- Knowledgeable in the National Firearms Act and BATFE regulations.
- Available to provide consultations by telephone or the Internet in a flexible schedule.
- Committed to supporting the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.