It’s quick and easy. You can complete your Gun Trust USA™ documents within minutes by following the guidance in our online form. You’ll receive your documents by email. You may also receive your documents printed and organized in our Turnkey Packaged shipped to you by priority US Mail. You’ll complete the process by making a secure online payment with your credit card for as little as $129.95.
What Do I Need To Know?
- Confirm the spelling of all names to appear in your documents. Type all information exactly as it should appear in the final documents, including proper capitalization.
- Decide who will be the trustee to manage your trust after you? This person should be 18 years old.
- Pick one or more person as a beneficiary to inherit your trust property after your death? You will have the option to name another person as an alternate beneficiary. People may be named as beneficiaries at any age.
- Choose a name for your trust. The shorter the better. It must end in the word ‘trust.’ It does not need to be unique. It should only use letters. Avoid symbols and punctuations marks.
- You will receive forms so you can add or remove people authorized to possess the NFA firearms in your trust.
- Let us know if you want our Turnkey Package.
Ask a Lawyer
At any time we can connect you with a licensed attorney to answers your questions about the National Firearms Act, ATF regulations, and how to use Gun Trust USA™ to register silencers, short barrel rifles, full auto, and more. Ask a Lawyer your question now.